Pages

7.06.2009

Injury Alert!

Ok - It is official. I have received my very first blog cabin
injury:( No injuries in the first two years is pretty good for me considering I am constantly tripping over my own two feet and I figured I would have at least broken something by now - BUT - anyways...I digress as I usually do...so, without further ado...on to the details of my injury.
Remember that wonderful "steal of a deal" cement mixer we purchased? Well...it works really, really, well - but that "little" sucker is very, very, heavy and I crushed my poor little finger with it:( Ouchie. **insert sad J here** There was nothing broken, but notice the size of the bruise! It started from the tippity top of my knuckle and grew all the way back toward the cut. Pretty bad ass huh? Grrrrrrrr ;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews