Pages

5.19.2010

A.P.B. ALERT!! WHO STOLE THE BLOG CABIN???

After a long hard day at work, P & I came home, popped open our email and found this Blog Cabin surprise waiting in our inbox! At first I thought it was photo-shopped, but it's not...IT IS REAL! I am not going to write a whole lot because in this case, the picture really is worth 1000 words! lol, Our Wayne was at it again - he knocked down the remaining portion of the Blog Cabin and this Saturday P & I will be assisting him in building 3 brand new walls and a roof! The only remaining portion of the original Blog Cabin is the floor and that is in excellent condition so, it's a keeper! P & I are a little sad to say goodbye to the original Blog Cabin, but saying goodbye means, the NEW and IMPROVED Blog Cabin is on it's way - YEAH! We will be Blog Cabin Blogging about our Blog Cabin Building Adventure this Saturday...

Stay tuned...
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews