Pages

8.30.2010

Take 2! Cabin Video

My apologies Blog Cabin Fans! This video uploading isn't easy! I decided to take a quick video so that you can take a virtual tour of the place, but for some reason my first attampt was a bust and my second attempt is only allowing me to upload half my video :( Boooooooo! Well...at least half of it is working...maybe one day I can figure out how to upload the full file and it will give us all something to look forward to :) Please excuse the following in the video: 1. The large pile of tools that we have accumulated in our "soon to be" kitchen area - it is still a construction zone after all :) , 2. the lack of bathroom wall that is still on the list of "things to build" - the curtain works ok for now, but a wall with a door is coming soon to a theater near you :),3. the camera shake - as soon as I started filming the "low battery" icon began flashing red so I kinda' rushed through it a bit. Oh Yeah...also take notice of our new shower stall complete with hot water and our new spiral stairs! The stair treads are temporary, but we are planning on making them oak! Enjoy and I will cross my fingers that you don't get too motion sick ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews