Pages

10.29.2010

Johnson's Farm & Sugarhouse in the Fall!

Breakfast at Johnson's Farm & Sugarhouse in the Fall **sigh**...really, I ask… is there anything better? Seriously, I have been craving it all day and I am counting the days until we are back at the Blog Cabin so that I can stuff my face with all their yummy treats! This place has got to have the best, I repeat, - THE BEST - pancakes, omelets and French toast that I have ever eaten. I am personally in love & going steady with the maple walnut pancakes! YUMMY! They come with a dollop of butter and an adorable warmed up mini-jug of their homemade maple syrup made right on site in the sugarhouse ** which is open for tours upon request!** It is country cozy and when you walk in you are overwhelmed with the delectable smell of fresh brewed coffee and home cooked deliciousness! They have a giant specials board loaded up with seasonal favorites like the pumpkin pancakes – SO GOOD – don’t tell the Maple walnut pancakes but, I had an affair with the pumpkin pancakes a few weeks ago - Shhhhhh! Did I mention their homemade cider donuts yet??? Your mouth will begin to water as soon as you start sinking your teeth into the cake like delight – Mmmmmmm! I think I just went up an entire pants size thinking about them! Hahaha lol. They serve yummy dinners as well – stuffed chicken breast and mashed potatoes, smoked ribs that literally fall off the bone and a Yankee pot roast that can bring tears of joy to your eyes. The wait staff is always amazing and the owners, Steve and Dee treat you like you are a guest in their own home. Johnson's is a Blog Cabin staple and P and I have been going there from the very Blog Cabin beginning. We make it a point to visit as often as possible and you should too! For realzzzz...if you are ever in town, take my word for it and pay them a visit – you won’t regret it! If you can't get there in person, pop by online! http://johnsonsfarm.net/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews