Pages

9.16.2009

And Now Introducing...

OUR NEW BATHROOM!!!! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Yes my friends...it is finally here...our new bathroom! How exciting! The shower is not quite finished yet, but it's going to be a corner shower and it will save us space which is important for a little cabin. It will be floor to ceiling and be surrounded by 3 panels of shiny new glass! ((Oooooo)). In addition to it's stylish geometric shape, it will also have a built in soap dish, razor, and shampoo shelf on the back wall! Everything will have its place and everything will stay nice, neat, and blog cabin organized...just how I like it :)**sigh** Next, we will need to decide on some tile, light fixtures and yep...you guessed it...a brand new medicine cabinet :)There are so many syles, how will we choose??...AND WHEN WE DO, DON'T GO SNOOPIN' AROUND IN IT WHEN YOU COME OVER FOR A BLOG CABIN VISIT EITHER!!!...hmpffffff! lol...JK...you can snoopy if you want, JUST DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! lol..JK ...we trust you... kinda' :)~

This is a cute picture of P and I with Gracie in our kitchen! Aren't we a cute family??? Awwwwee.


See ya soon with more updates!
Don't forget to send blog cabin fan mail! We would love to hear from you and post your thoughts~!

J & P :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally gonna snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I want everyone to know that I was the first one to use that toilet. And it worked perfectly. I'll let you guys be the first to use the shower.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I was totally going to say that too, but I didn't want to blog cabin embarrass you! What happens at the blog cabin...well...you know! ;)~ lol

    Thanks Jon for the great plumbing work you did! :)
    -J

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews