Pages

8.28.2009

Getting Closer & Closer...

Yesterday I was sent a Blog Cabin Surprise via picture message! My little blue cell phone vibrated against the hard plastic cup holder I had it in inside my jeep and I was like...wha...what was that?? I then realized it was my phone and that I had just received a picture message! I quickly picked it up, flipped the flip and my phone then asked me... "Do you want to receive your picture message?" I thought to myself.. DO I??? OF COURSE I DO!!! Without hesitation I accepted my message and saw this!


OMG! When P & I were hard at work all week "Our Wayne" and my brother-in-law Jon were blog cabin busting their humps putting up our walls!!! What a great Blog Cabin Surprise! THANKS GUYS!



This Sunday we will be working on the ceiling and the decking to the 2nd story loft which we are adding above the new kitchen & Bath!

Stay tuned...
-J

2 comments:

  1. Good thing there is no backdoor so if you sleep walk you would end up in the West Brook. That would be quite a tumble. Looking good guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie and Patti, i see u r side. it is very interested.

    your friend,
    Hemant Parmar

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews